Books: My Thoughts on Red, White & Royal Blue

Red, White & Royal Blue Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought this was cute and entertaining. Definitely a few things that were predictable, but I still enjoyed this read. I was a little worried about the political aspects of the story before I started reading, but those aspects ended up being okay for me.

I listened to half and read half and both experiences were good for me. I enjoyed the narration though it was a little slow for me. Truthfully, I didn't think I was going to enjoy this as much as I did and I'm glad I gave it a chance.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books: My Thoughts on Meltdown (Sevens #4) by Scott Wallens

Books: My Thoughts on Grim Reaper: End of Days

May Wrap Up: Novels | 2019