Books: My Thoughts on The Wolf at the Door (Big Bad Wolf 1)

The Wolf at the Door The Wolf at the Door by Charlie Adhara
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyable and entertaining. It felt like Criminal Intentions but with supernatural elements and the romance moves a bit quicker. I almost wish the story was from Park's perspective though instead of Cooper's.

I don't think the narration did this book justice. The narrator was ok, but at times he was almost boring to listen to. I'm definitely going to have to read a physical copy because I believe my enjoyment would elevate quite a bit.

Looking forward to continuing with this series!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books: My Thoughts on Meltdown (Sevens #4) by Scott Wallens

Books: My Thoughts on Grim Reaper: End of Days

May Wrap Up: Novels | 2019