Books: My Thoughts on No Ghouls Allowed (Ghost Hunter Mysteries 9)

No Ghouls Allowed No Ghouls Allowed by Victoria Laurie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

More like a 4.5 - rating has remained the same on re-read

I really enjoyed this one. Hard topics covered in this story, but I think it's MJ's relationship with her father that really got me the most. I think it's mostly because of my relationship with my own father. The investigation was interesting as they all are, but this installment really helps you get to know MJ's family and I appreciated and could relate to a lot of her struggles with her father.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections