Books: My Thoughts on Dark Prince (Dark 1)

Dark Prince

Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I really enjoyed the latter half of this book, the first part had a lot of content I believe could've been excluded. I have to believe that the extra 100 pages that were removed when this book was first published had to have come from the first half of the book. If that is the case, I probably would've enjoyed reading the original published edition more than this edition.

I believe where I initially started to enjoy this one was when we started meeting more of our characters who remain with us through the end of the book. It looks like this series will focus on each of these characters individually, at least for the next few books. While I do feel like we got a lot of information on one other character in this story, we don't know a lot about the others so I'm looking forward to learning more about them. 

Read for the Orilium Magical Readathon prompt of book by an author who blurbed your last 5 star read

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update