Books: My Thoughts on Reckless Magic (Star-Crossed #1)

Reckless Magic Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed this one. Very entertaining, but there were definitely things that bothered me. Reckless is a good reference for this one, as our main character and a few things that happen in this book are such.

A great part of this book hinges on the fact that the main character doesn't know things. That did get a bit irritating, especially towards the end because I felt there wasn't a good reason for her not to know certain things. There was even one scene after the 75% mark where it was so ridiculous that I rolled my eyes.

That being said, I did enjoy reading this one and it captured my interest. I did listen to a portion of this on audio as well and enjoyed the narration. Will definitely be reading the next installment.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections