Books: My Thoughts on Check & Mate

Check & Mate Check & Mate by Ali Hazelwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really entertaining and very enjoyable. Very surprising as this is not my usual type of read, but I found myself really wanting to know what was going to happen with tournaments and our characters. I read about half from the ebook, listened to the other half, and enjoyed both experiences. To be honest, I thought all the chess talk was going to bore me a bit, but I actually enjoyed the way it was presented in this story. I would definitely be open to trying another title by this author in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections