Light Novels: My Thoughts on My Happy Marriage Volume 4

My Happy Marriage, Vol. 4 (light novel) (My Happy Marriage (novel), 4)My Happy Marriage, Vol. 4 (light novel) (My Happy Marriage by Akumi Agitogi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm really enjoying this series. The reads are quick, the romance is wholesome, and there is a bit of mystery thrown in. Each installment Miyo gets stronger and more confident, but our couple are still having communication issues, which is slightly bothersome. That being said, I'm really looking forward to seeing what our couple will face in the next installment!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections