Books: My Thoughts on Long Road to Mercy (Atlee Pine 1)

Long Road to Mercy

Long Road to Mercy by David Baldacci
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this one for my TBR Game Prompt: Mom Pick

This was really slow to start for me. I previously read the author's King & Maxwell series and that one seems to have a better pace for me. I wasn't really interested in what was going on with the case either even after things picked up, however there were a few scenes there that were exciting. I will read the next one before I decide whether or not to finish this series as sometimes first books are not true representations of the series. It was entertaining, but the case just wasn't very interesting to me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections