Books: My Thoughts on Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake 1)

Guilty Pleasures Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a re-read for me. I did not remember anything from the previous time I read it, so it felt like a new read. I do remember that I thought that this was just an ok read the first time, and I continue to think so. It was an entertaining read, but I can see why I didn't immediately continue to the next one the first time I read this. There is nothing really pulling me to the story at the moment.

I will be continuing to the next one soon, as I need to figure out if I want to keep what I have of this series on my shelf.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections