Books: My Thoughts on Five Survive

Five SurviveFive Survive by Holly Jackson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Entertaining but just didn't grab me. One character was particularly irritating. There was more agitation for me with this story than suspense or thrill factor. The mystery aspect was good and without the one character, I probably would've enjoyed this more.

It probably didn't help that I listened to this on audiobook. That probably increased my agitation with the situations quite a bit. I think this would be a great one for the audience this is aimed for though or even someone who doesn't read a lot of books in this genre.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections