Books: My Thoughts on Six Four

Six Four

Six Four by Hideo Yokoyama
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

 I didn't enjoy this one as much as I thought I would. It's definitely not what I was expecting either. If you're looking for a really gripping mystery, this is not it. This is more family drama and office politics, though towards the end things do pick up. The end was underwhelming for me.

I also listened to a good portion of the audiobook and can't say that I'd recommend it. The British accent of the narrator really brought me out of the story. Overall, this was not the type of mystery I usually go for, but it was interesting enough that I read it to completion.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections