#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Live and Let Chai (Seaside Café Mystery 1)

Live and Let Chai Live and Let Chai by Bree Baker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

I found this quite entertaining. I will be honest and say that some of the things our main character does wasn't the smartest, and my early prediction for the culprit was correct. That being said, the iced tea descriptions were great and I look forward to hearing more about the iced teas she offers in future installments. This one also came with recipes at the end, which I always appreciate.

Looking forward to continuing this series!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update