Books: My Thoughts on The Last Fallen Star (Gifted Clans 1)

The Last Fallen Star The Last Fallen Star by Graci Kim
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

I listened to a majority of this book. This one started off very slow for me, but it picked up at the end. Really enjoyed some of the references made within the story. If I hadn't been an avid watcher of Korean Dramas though, I think a lot of it would've gone over my head. The end was interesting enough for me that I will be continuing to the next installment.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections