Books: My Thoughts on The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus 1)

The Lost Hero The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This one took me a long time to get into. I have to say it hasn't grabbed my attention like the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series did. At the end, things did start to get better for me. Now that things have been explained, I'm interested to see what happens in the next installment.

I did listen to this one almost entirely. Maybe the change in narrator from the Percy Jackson series made a difference in my enjoyment as well? I will probably try to avoid the audio book for the next one and see if that makes a difference with my experience.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections