Finished Series: Millennium Snow, Vol. 4

Millennium Snow, Vol. 4 Millennium Snow, Vol. 4 by Bisco Hatori
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would say this is more like a 3.5 for me, but I'm glad that I've finally read this series. It was definitely interesting for me to see what the mangaka had to say in the sidebars in regards to her thoughts on the characters and the struggles with continuing the series after a 10 year break. It does make you wonder if the story would've gone the same way if it was written continuously instead of with the long break in between. Overall, I did still enjoy this series and am looking forward to reading more of this mangaka's work in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections