Books: My Thoughts on The Haunted Forest Tour

The Haunted Forest Tour The Haunted Forest Tour by James A. Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

This story started out very promising. The body count is definitely high and there are scenes that are stomach turning. It includes very descriptive scenes of people being eaten and mutilated. If that sounds like your thing, this is for you.

Where this story started to go down hill for me are the constant lecherous thoughts of some of the men in this book. Also, the cast list is a bit too large for me and it made it hard to remember who was who at times. Since we do follow so many characters, we are also bouncing back and forth between areas in the forest with different groups of people. Not my favorite type of story telling but for the type of story this is, I think that definitely works here.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections