Books: My Thoughts on The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3)

The Titan's Curse The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So far, this was the least enjoyable installment for me. I don't remember what my initial thoughts on this were during my first read as I wasn't writing reviews at that time, but this is also the first installment of my re-read through this series that I didn't remember much of. It was still a very entertaining read, I just didn't enjoy it as much as the first two. There were definitely a few passages that irritated me, but I am outside the target audience so that is to be expected.

Looking forward to the next installment, especially with what we find out at the end of this one!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update