Finished Series: My Thoughts on Allegiant (Divergent #3)

Allegiant Allegiant by Veronica Roth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

More like a 2.5

I had avoided this book for 7 years, but my TBR Game decided it was time for me to finish this series.

I wasn't wrong in something I thought would happen at the end of this book. Being away from the series for so long didn't help the situation either as I do feel this installment relies a lot on how the reader feels about the couple. I did not feel connected to them throughout the series and much of the romance didn't help this installment for me.

Am I glad I finally finished this series? Yes. Could I have gone the rest of my life not knowing how this series ended? Unfortunately, also yes.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections