Books: My Thoughts on Crowbones (The World of the Others #3)

Crowbones (The World of the Others, #3; The Others, #8)Crowbones by Anne Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As with all of the books in this series, I did enjoy reading this installment. It has been so long since I read Lake Silence, that I think a re-read would definitely have done me good prior to reading this installment. I think the fact that there has been so much time since I visited this world last, gave a feeling of disconnection for me with these characters. The story also opens during Halloween, so I think this would be a much better read if I read it during that time of the year.

I did listen to most of this one and the narration was so entertaining. There were a few lines where I laughed out loud and even though this wasn't the five star read I was hoping for, it was definitely a good change for me since I have been in a bit of a reading slump. We also get a few cameos from characters we haven't heard from in a while, which was so nice.

I will definitely be doing a re-read of Lake Silence, if not the whole series, prior to re-reading this installment sometime in the near future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections