Finished Series: My Thoughts on Danganronpa 2: Ultimate Luck and Hope and Despair Volume 3

Danganronpa 2: Ultimate Luck and Hope and Despair Volume 3 Danganronpa 2: Ultimate Luck and Hope and Despair Volume 3 by Kyousuke Suga
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While I enjoyed seeing the story from Nagito's perspective, there is a large chunk of the story missing in this final volume. That was so disappointing to me and also made this volume feel very rushed. That being said, Nagito is an interesting character and I'm glad to have this in my collection.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections