Books: My Thoughts on Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt by Christopher Pike
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

At first, I was really enjoying this book. The twist made this story a bit strange, which I wasn't expecting. With the events during the ending of this book, the story took a turn that I don't really enjoy in books I read.

I do remember enjoying this one as a teen, but my enjoyment has definitely been impacted by the passing years. I would say I still liked it overall and I'm glad that I have it in my collection, but this wasn't as good as I had remembered it being years ago.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections