Books: My Thoughts on The Case of the Missing Marquess (Enola Holmes 1)

The Case of the Missing Marquess The Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

Read for #MarchMysteryMadness

I thought this was entertaining. It was interesting to see Enola's older brothers as they are portrayed here -  just as older brothers than anything else. To be honest, I did find them a little irritating when they first appeared, but I still enjoyed their presence in this story. I listened to this one and thought the narration was done well. The audiobook definitely kept my interest and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next one.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections