22 Series I'd Like to Read From in 2022


Here's a list of 22 series I'd like to read from in 2022! I did intend on uploading this before the new year, but that didn't work out. If you hear me say "this year" I mean 2021 ^-^ I separated this list into 3 sections: 10 series I'd like to continue, 10 series I need to re-start to continue, and 2 series I'd like to start. These were just the series that I've been thinking about recently and this list only includes novels, not manga.

Let me know in the comments below if you've read or plan to read any of these series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections