Books: My Thoughts on Disney After Dark (Kingdom Keepers #1)

Disney After Dark Disney After Dark by Ridley Pearson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed this re-read. I read this the first time when we took my daughter to Disney World for her 10th birthday. I enjoyed it then because all of the attractions they talked about, we were visiting at the time. This time I enjoyed remembering the attractions as they are described while I was reading. I'm hoping to continue this series this year and I'm looking forward to more adventures in the parks and with the characters.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections