Books: My Thoughts on Shark Beach

Shark Beach Shark Beach by Chris Jameson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Picked this up for Shark Week. I have enjoyed this author's previous two books for prior year Shark Week reading and I enjoyed this one as well. I think [book:Shark Island|31450829] is still my favorite of the three, then [book:Devil Sharks|36742994], then this one. There were more unlikable characters in this installment and I just didn't enjoy how it all played out. It was still a very entertaining read for Shark Week and now that I've read all of this author's books, I'll need to find something else to read for Shark Week next year.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections