Books: My Thoughts on Anne of Windy Willows (Anne of Green Gables #4)

Anne of Windy Willows Anne of Windy Willows by L.M. Montgomery
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not my favorite of the series so far. I was familiar with a lot of what happened in this one, but was surprised at the differences between the adaptation I know so well and the source material. I did have several disappointments with things that happened in this installment and some of the characters were insufferable!

The next installment should include material I am completely unfamiliar with, so I'm looking forward to that.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections