#Book1CoziesClub Series First Impressions | Still Knife Painting (Paint & Shine Mysteries)


My thoughts on the first book in the Paint & Shine Mystery series by Cheryl Hollon. The first book in this series was Still Knife Painting, and it was the #Book1CoziesClub selection for July. I also announce the August selection in this one. #Book1CoziesClub will be celebrating its 5 year anniversary in August!

If you're interested in my spoilery thoughts or would like to read this book along with me, check out my Chapter by Chapter playlist here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections