Finished Series: My Thoughts on Corpse Party: Book of Shadows

Corpse Party: Book of ShadowsCorpse Party: Book of Shadows by Makoto Kedouin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I thought this was going to be a sequel to Corpse Party: Blood Covered, but that's not what this is. This is a story of alternate situations, I suppose you could say. Since this is based on a game, maybe this shows us what we'd see if we made different choices than in the previous series? I'm not sure, but it feels like that to me. This series is definitely more mature and is age rated as such.

This does offer new scenes which made the read interesting, however I did feel myself skimming over story I had already read from the previous series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update