#Book1CoziesClub Chapter by Chapter | Buried in a Book (Novel Idea Mysteries) - Chapters 1 & 2


Welcome to a new series on my channel! Chapter by Chapter will be my audio only reading vlogs for the #Book1CoziesClub selections. This video includes the introduction to the series including how I came up with this idea as well as why it will be an audio only series. As it is a reading vlog, I will also be sharing my thoughts with you on the mentioned chapters along the way.

Due to the nature of this series, there will be spoilers! If you have not read the chapters noted above, I'd suggest waiting until you have before listening. If you are interested in my general thoughts on the entire book including whether or not I will be continuing with this series, keep an eye out for my #Book1CoziesClub Series First Impressions video on this selection coming sometime after these reading vlogs have commenced.

Please share your thoughts with me on these chapters in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update