#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Cooking Up Murder (A Cooking Class Mystery #1)

Cooking Up Murder Cooking Up Murder by Miranda Bliss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

This was entertaining, but I wouldn't say I'm invested in theses characters after this first installment. While I did enjoy watching Annie evolve into an amateur detective, I disliked Eve. I did find it interesting that Eve was the catalyst to investigate this case, however the reason she wanted to start to investigate made me shake my head. I also disliked that this book heavily mentions the two main character's exes.

Would I read the next installment? Sure. Would I feel like I'm missing out on something if I didn't read the next installment? I wouldn't.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update