#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Aunt Dimity's Death (Aunt Dimity Mystery #1)

Aunt Dimity's Death (An Aunt Dimity Mystery, #1)Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

I really enjoyed this book. It's been a very long time since I read a mystery that didn't revolve around a murder, and I found it very refreshing. It also gave way to a very relaxed read which was a nice change of pace for me. I'll definitely be reading more installments from this series in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections