Finished Series: My Thoughts on Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18 Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18 by Bisco Hatori
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this series! I've been a fan of the anime for a while, but never read through the manga until now. This last volume gave me all the closure I wanted and I loved how we got little glimpses into the futures of these characters. This will definitely be a series I re-read in the future and I'm so glad to have added this series to my collection.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections