Finished Series: My Thoughts on He's My Only Vampire, Vol. 10

He's My Only Vampire, Vol. 10 He's My Only Vampire, Vol. 10 by Aya Shouoto
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I binged through the last half of this series in one night and I'm not sure that did service to this series. There were a lot of things I found confusing or that I still have questions on and do believe that a re-read and time to ponder between volumes would be beneficial. The art style is beautiful and though this is the first series I have completed by this mangaka, I do already have another series of hers that I'm interested in reading in the near future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update