#Book1CoziesClub Bonus: My Thoughts on 'Twas the Knife Before Christmas (Christmas Tree Farm Mysteries #2)

'Twas the Knife Before Christmas 'Twas the Knife Before Christmas by Jacqueline Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

While I enjoyed this sequel, I didn't enjoy it as much of the first one. That being said, they did receive the same rating from me because I would re-read this.

I didn't enjoy how obstinate Holly was in this installment. I don't remember her being quite this way in the first installment, but it has been a year since I read that one. It would've been more believable because we were dealing with her dad in that one however we are dealing with a friend in this one. Some of the things that happened weren't believable or realistic either and it might've just been that I wasn't feeling the season this year, but that also hindered my enjoyment of this read.

I really enjoyed the new horizons her family's business were looking towards, however it looks like this is the last book in this series as of right now which is a bit sad. I hope there's at least one more installment in this series so we can see how the business is doing as well as these characters and their romances.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update