Finished Series: Redeemed (House of Night #12)

Redeemed Redeemed by P.C. Cast
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I took a 6 year hiatus from this series and finally decided to finish reading this series. I think that had to do with the fact that I really didn't enjoy Revealed and just wasn't interested in what was happening in that installment. That being said, I didn't feel the series as a whole wasn't interesting enough to not finish it.

I do feel like this series ended well with this installment. It didn't have any of the things that I recall bothering me in the series before and it did keep my interest throughout. Since I had been away from this series for so long, I thought I'd have a hard time getting back into it, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that these characters did stay with me all these years. Glad to have finally finished this series and I will be looking into other work by this author in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update