Finished Series: Dictatorial Grimoire: Red Riding Hood

Dictatorial Grimoire: Red Riding Hood Dictatorial Grimoire: Red Riding Hood by Ayumi Kanou
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall the series is more like a 3.5

While I enjoyed this series, I do wish the story was a bit longer. There was so much potential and I definitely feel like there was more story to tell. Also, some of the story lines either left me with questions or weren't completely fleshed out in my opinion.

The whole Team Jäger story was one of those things. I was expecting a big standoff with them, but it didn't come to fruition besides introducing us to Red Riding Hood. The bit about the ancestors was something I was more interested in as well, but that storyline was cut off abruptly for me too.

I did enjoy the bits about each character's back story though and the art style is gorgeous. Also the feeling of found family was nice, with everything that happened throughout. I am definitely interested at looking into more of the mangaka's work.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update