Finished Series: My Thoughts on Danganronpa -The Animation- Volume 4

Danganronpa -The Animation- Volume 4 Danganronpa -The Animation- Volume 4 by Takashi Tsukimi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this series, though I'd say the game gives a lot more info in regards to collecting information and how the characters went about it. That is probably the one thing that bothered me about how the story was presented in the manga. The investigation times were so short and you didn't really know how all the information was found. Instead it was just laid out for you during the trial.

Also, you don't really get to know the characters as well in the manga as opposed to the game. That may not bother you but since my first introduction to this story was with the game, I think that definitely has an impact on my second interaction with the story. That being said, this was still an enjoyable read through and I would definitely recommend it especially if you have not been introduced to this story through the game or anime.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer