Books: My Thoughts on Rogue (Talon Saga #2)

Rogue Rogue by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable listen. I do appreciate it when there are multiple POVs and the audiobook has a different narrator for each. It really helps me remember which POV I'm in at any point in time. That being said, I do feel like I enjoyed the first book in this series more.

It has been a while since I read Talon and I feel this installment did lag a bit for me. I think it was because though things were happening, we are getting backstory on a few of the characters as well. I am also not enjoying the love triangle aspect and this book seemed to touch a good deal on that. I will continue with this series since it has been enjoyable, even through this installment.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer