Finished Series: My Thoughts on The Infernal Devices Manga/Manhwa Series


You may know that I read the trilogy novels with my friend Shannon at the end of 2018 and can't say it was my favorite. So, why read the story again if I didn't enjoy it so much? Curiosity.

I knew this version had to have been condensed because of page count and illustrations. I also enjoy reading manga and manhwa a lot. I wondered if by reading the story in this format, if it would be more enjoyable because of these things. It was, however not enough to get a higher rating from me. The illustrations are gorgeous and it was nice to have a visual of the characters and their expressions, but the story is the story and it is one I had issues with. Am I glad I read this format? Yes! Will it be something I consider re-reading in the future? Probably not, but I am glad that I did read it. I definitely enjoy the Mortal Instruments novels more and look forward to buddy reading the rest of them with Shannon this year ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update