Finished Series: The Lost World (Jurassic Park #2)

The Lost World The Lost World by Michael Crichton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This one is hovering between a 2.5 and 3 star rating for me. I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in this story. It definitely didn't keep my interest - at least until the last quarter of the book. That last quarter held most of my enjoyment in this story. I think I would've been happier with more dinosaur moments and less of the journey to get to the island. While I really enjoyed Jurassic Park, this one fell a bit short for me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections