Finished Series: King and Maxwell (Sean King and Michelle Maxwell #6)

King and Maxwell King and Maxwell by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this series with the World of Sleuths Group. These were my first books by David Baldacci and I really enjoyed them. This installment seems to be the last in the series, which makes me a bit sad and the end felt incomplete as well which doesn't leave the best last impression for me.

As usual, I did enjoy the investigation. I did also like that a character from a previous book was tied in. That being said, there is something that happens with said character at the very end of this novel that doesn't make any sense at all.

I have listened to most of this series on audiobook. The first 2 were narrated by a different person than the last 4. There was also dramatization added to the last 4 audiobooks that I didn't quite care for. That didn't prevent me from continuing to listen to these books though.

As a series, I really enjoyed this one and am looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer