Books: My Thoughts on Generations (Meg #6)

Generations Generations by Steve Alten
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Truthfully, I was a little disappointed in this one. First of all, there was so much going on in this book! I kind of wish we just stuck to a couple story lines instead of all that we encountered here. Can Terri just get a break for a second? Not only with Terri, but a lot of the personal story lines brought the pacing down a bit for me in this one. The jumps in time made things confusing as well. There were sections about the animals, which truthfully is what I enjoy most in these books, but there are just so many species now.

The last few chapters of this book were my favorite. Full of action and the animals, which is what really hooked me on this series in the first place. That ending though, seriously?!? While I'm glad there will be more to look forward to, I hope there is not long to wait.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer