Books: My Thoughts on Naked in Death (In Death #1)

Naked in Death Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this for the first time a very very long time ago. So long ago that I only remembered one detail in this story and it had nothing to do with the crime at all. I listened to a majority of this on audio this time around. While I thought this book was interesting, it was just that for me...interesting. I do enjoy the futuristic take of the future in regards to gadgets and coffee, but this story does deal with tough issues.

I will be continuing with the series eventually because it is one of the series my Mom reads and I am interested in the relationship between our main characters.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer