Books: My Thoughts on The Last Ever After (School for Good & Evil #3)

The Last Ever After The Last Ever After by Soman Chainani
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read as part of #MiddleGradeMay

I really enjoyed this installment, even if Sophie got on my nerves more often than not. I do think that is a big part of why I can't give this installment 5 stars. The twist towards the end was very interesting and even though this book was rather lengthy, it kept my interest and made me keep coming back to it and thinking about it. That's something a book hasn't done for me in a while.

Apparently this was the close of this arc, which I did find nicely wrapped up. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next arc in this series brings.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer