Books: My Thoughts on Lake Silence (The Others #6)

Lake Silence Lake Silence by Anne Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed being back in this world! Though the character focus was different, the world itself was just as interesting. Though I really tried not to compare how I felt about this book to the first set of novels, I do feel like this one didn't have the same draw for me as the books set in The Courtyard. That being said, I still enjoyed this one a lot and I'm curious to see where the following books will go. It doesn't seem like we'll stay with Vicki for multiple books, but that won't bother me because I think companion novels will be great for future installments.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer