Books: My Thoughts on The Brightest Embers (Broken Destiny #3)

The Brightest Embers The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Good conclusion to this trilogy. As always with this author's books, I had no trouble getting into it and it kept my interest. Though this story had lots of predictability to it, I still enjoyed it. The ending was definitely abrupt and I think there could've been more exploration into a particular situation. Maybe that will come in a subsequent novella, but the story had enough finality to me that I am satisfied with the end if there isn't more to the story in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer