Books: My Thoughts on The Beast Is an Animal

The Beast Is an Animal The Beast Is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

DNF at 14%

I've had this book on hiatus since January 2017 and have not thought about it once since then unfortunately. I do remember a little of what happened in the section that I did read, but I'm not curious about where the story is going at all. Nothing really grabbed me and I've decided to just put it away for good.

I did receive a copy of this book from Jellybooks in exchange for my participation in their test reading campaign, but this does not affect my opinion of this book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer