Books: My Thoughts on A Ghostly Undertaking (Ghostly Southern Mysteries #1)

A Ghostly Undertaking A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

Really enjoyed this and the writing was so easy to read! I found myself just going from chapter to chapter and not wanting to put the book down. I'm beginning to think that paranormal mysteries or cozies are my favorite types of books to read.

I enjoyed that Emma Lee used how everyone thought she had "Funeral Trauma" to her advantage. I had no idea who the culprit was, though I did have several suspicions. All of my suspicions were wrong, but that's what makes reading a mystery fun, at least for me. I'll definitely be continuing with this series and checking out more of the author's work.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer