Books: August Wrap Up Part 1


I think I'm finally out of my reading slump! I was able to read 16 things in August. This video covers only the novels that were read. Part 2 will contain the manga that I read. Keep a look out for that video, coming soon!


Books Mentioned:

The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland #1) by Catherynne M. Valente

A Toxic Trousseau (Witchcraft Mysteries #8) by Juliet Blackwell

It Takes a Witch (Wishcraft Mysteries #1) by Heather Blake

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil #1) by Soman Chainani

Channels Mentioned:
Raul from Latin Lector

Other Links:
First in a Series Cozy Mystery Book Club Announcement

#Book1CoziesClub September Book Picks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer