Books: My Thoughts on Soundless by Richelle Mead

SoundlessSoundless by Richelle Mead

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am a person who reads for enjoyment. If a story is entertaining, that is all it needs to make me happy. That being said, I have to admit that I was concerned that I wouldn't like this book after hearing some reviews.

I am happy to say that I really enjoyed it! I do agree with others who wish there was more to the story. I feel as though I only scratched the surface of the myth and I would've appreciated more of the mythology throughout the story. Other than that, I thought this book was highly entertaining.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer